Level the playing field and make sure that the path to home plate is smooth and clear with the Big League Field Drag. Great for baseball fields and dirt tracks, this durable steel drag breaks up dirt and cinder to prevent trips and falls when athletes are running or jumping. Simplify field maintenance by attaching the drag to a tractor, and break up tougher dirt clumps by placing cinder blocks on the top for added weight. With a 6 ft. path width, you can take care of the whole field quickly.
- 46 durable steel teeth are spaced out at 3 in. intervals for smooth, even leveling performance
- 6 ft. width efficiently clears the playing surface for baseball players and runners
- Angle iron down helps to keep the field in prime condition
- Heavy-duty pull chain easily disintegrates dirt clumps and cinders to create a clear path
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel frame withstands heavy-duty dragging and tearing
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 88 lb.
- Product Width: 6 ft.
- Quantity: 1
This field drag will condition a 6'W path in one pass. Designed to break up dirt or cinders on the baseball field or track. With sharpened and hardened steel cutting teeth down, it tears up the dirt. With angle iron down, it levels the playing surface. Features forty-six 4-1/2" teeth. The teeth are staggered with 3" gaps and can easily be replaced when worn. A heavy duty chain trails the unit to break up dirt clumps. Recommended to be pulled by a tractor. Designed to hold up to 3 cement building blocks (not included) for additional weight when necessary. Weight: 88 lbs.